Prep time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 40 mins
- 4 taco shells
- ½ cup Nuttvia
- 200g sugar-free chocolate, melted
- 1 cup roasted chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup walnuts, crushed
- 5 cups popcorn
- ¼ cup sprinkles OR garnish of your choice
- Melt the chocolate in a heat-safe bowl in the microwave until smooth.
- Dollop Nuttvia inside the taco shells. Fill the rest of the taco with garnish of your choice and then carefully drizzle over the top of the open end of the taco with the chocolate. Sprinkle over your chosen garnish and decorate.
- Leave on a piece of baking paper and place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to set.