- 1 cup (5oz/150g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8oz/240g) Nuttvia
- 1 large egg
- Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C), and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the Nuttvia, flour, and egg to a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- The mixture will form a thick dough but should be moist enough to roll into balls.
- Using your hands roll about 2 tablespoons of dough into balls. Place cookies on your baking sheet and flatten them slightly with your fingertips or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until they are cooked around the edges and still slightly soft in the middle. Let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then cool on a baking rack. Enjoy!