Crazy delicious Nuttvia brownies! They are rich, fudgy, chewy, dense, and absolutely delicious!
- 1/3 cup (72g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperate
- 1/2 cup (100g) Natvia
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 cups (370g) Nuttvia, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (94g) all-purpose flour
- optional: 3/4 cup (135g) chocolate chips and sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line the bottom and sides of an 8-inch with aluminium foil or parchment, leaving an overhang on all sides to easily lift the brownies out of the pan when cool. Set aside.
- With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed in a large bowl until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add Natvia and beat on high speed for 1-2 minutes until creamed. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer running on low speed, add the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until combined, then beat in 1 cup Nuttvia and salt. Mix until smooth and fluffy. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer running on low speed, add the flour, mixing just until combined. Do not overmix. If using chocolate chips, gently fold them in.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking pan. Drop teaspoonfuls of the remaining 1/4 cup Nuttvia on top. Using a knife, swirl the Nuttvia into the batter. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Bake the brownies for 32-36 minutes. Test with a toothpick to determine doneness. If the toothpick comes out with only a couple moist crumbs, the brownies are done. The brownies may take a few minutes longer depending on your oven.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack. Once cool, lift the foil out of the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Enjoy!