Prep time: 10 minutes
• ¼ cup sugar-free dark chocolate
• 1 cup milk of your choice
• 1 tbs Nuttvia, plus extra for topping
• Whipped cream
• 3-5sugar free marshmallows
1. Melt 1/3 of the chocolate. Roughly chop the rest. Drizzle in melted chocolate on the inside of the glass. Coat the rim of the glass in chocolate. Place the chopped chocolate on the rim of the glass. Place in the freezer to set.
2. Combine the milk and Nuttvia in a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into the glass.
3. Top with whipped cream. Stick on some marshmallows. Pour over some Nuttvia. If the Nuttvia is too firm heat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.