- 1 1/3 cups sifted cake flour
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cups softened unsalted butter (152g)
- 1 cup of Natvia (stevia sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Nuttvia (100g)
- Preheat oven to 175C and grease and line the bottom of a standard loaf pan.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder together.
- Cream the butter and sugar together for 5 mins or until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs one at a time until combined.
- Alternate adding 1/3 cup of the flour mixture into the butter mixture and 1/3 of the milk and repeating until all combined.
- Pour half the batter into the loaf pan and top the Nuttvia in the centre. (You can also swirl it in)
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and bake for 55 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack.