Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours
- 250g biscuits
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 210g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 x 375g jar of Nuttvia
- ¼ cup roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
- Combine the cookies and coconut in a food processor and process until they resemble coarse breadcrumbs. Add butter and process until combined.
- Spread in a tart tin and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Warm the Nuttvia in the microwave for 35 seconds. Spread the tart base with Nuttvia and sprinkle with hazelnuts and a little sea salt. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.